The day a child learns to read her first word is possibly one of the proudest moments of motherhood---when a mother learns that the tiny fellow she had once birthed into this world now realizes his potential to change it.
- Size +/- 10 * 5.2 inches (25.4 * 13.2 cm) - ADULT REGULAR
- Size +/- 10.4 * 6 inches (26.4 * 15.2 cm) - ADULT LARGE
- 100% WOVEN COTTON material
- 3 layers of fabric
- has a pocket for FILTER
- can be washed and reused
- with elastic earloops (colour red)
- hand made in the Philippines by local Mananahi (sewers)
Care instruction: hand wash with mild soap
The artwork placement featured in preview image may vary slightly from the finished product.